Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Challenge Winners + Today's Incident.
As crazy as it all is, the best thing is that we're ok. Thank you for those of you who were keeping in touch with me. There's a lot more than what the video states & how it ended up happening. There was a shortage in the wall that made it go on fire. Thank goodness it was noticed right away, Jazz was off with her cousin & the people in the building called 911 & tried helping. As much as it stinks in the apartment & we have to sleep with windows open, I refuse to leave my new home. Our landlord & super (who has damage in his apartment as well), are making all efforts to make this process go quick.
Congrats to the winner! Contact you wonderful people within the next two days. <3